Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cyrus Day

It was Cyrus Day on Saturday and so we had to organise another petition outside the British Mueseum to stop the building of the Sivand dam.

Mardavij and Arash had set up a very well organized petition desk. I took a few pictures with my new phone but I am having some difficulty sending them to my computer.

So here is a photo from the previous occasions. The couple in the photo are the ones who went cycling across Iran and learned to speak Persian fluently in 3 months.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Azarmehr,

I perused your post (Cyrus Day) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell georgia highway construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
georgia highway construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like georgia highway construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your georgia highway construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: georgia highway construction.